American Seafood Recipe

Many of us like the sea foods very much because of so many reasons such as it's very tasty, delicious, hygienic and so on. All the sea foods are having some specialty in it. Here in this post we will see about the site GreatAmericanSeafoodCookOff.com, which is the contest to choose the best sea food chef across the American states. I checked the site and voted for my best recipe from the list of recipes that are listed out there. I had chosen Texas Gulf Shrimp recipe as the best one from the list. Because of the reasons such as it is the perfect dish to eat with hominy cakes at the same time I like hominy cakes a lot, they used some of the best and my favorite items to add flavor like Sweet Onion, Serrano Peppers, Peanuts, Mozzarella Cheese and so on. These things will really make the dish so tasty. This recipe was prepared by Chef Mark Holley, from Texas. This recipe is from the state Texas, which really attracted me a lot and so tasty too. If I get the opportunity to make some changes in this recipe then I will add some more items such as Ghee, Aji-No-Motto and so on to make the recipe more and more delicious. This is just my suggestion, but I don't know how much it will add taste. So if you want to vote in the Great American Seafood cook off, then go to the site and check all the recipes. Then vote for your favorite recipe and take part in choosing the best Sea Food Chef for 2008.

Post?slot_id=20296&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 
ss_blog_claim=d21ad05fe1cb6766c8843af1a3a3dccb